Apple Pay integration
Apple Pay is a wallet which allows Apple users to pay with an Apple terminal.
The end-user saves a card in the application and then can pay with the device online.
It involves redirecting the cardholder to finalize its transaction.
Upon receipt of
EXECCODE = 0002in the synchronous response, you must redirect the cardholder to the URL pointed by the REDIRECTURL parameter.
After validating the payment, the cardholder is redirected to the
The result of the transaction will also be transmitted by HTTP notification. (See the specifics of the notification)
- End-user orders on merchant website and chooses
Apple Paypayment method;
- An order will be created in Dalenys;
- The end-user will be redirected to the payment page;
- To validate the payment, the end-user only has to authenticate on his device and a token will be sent to Dalenys;
- Dalenys processes the transaction with
Apple Payby sending a request to the bank network and waits for the result;
- You receive the result with the response redirection request;
- The transaction result is confirmed by a notification request sent to the merchant’s
NOTIFICATION_URL, containing the transaction’s parameters (of which